- 1 Pound shrimp (cleaned and deveined)
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp tandoori spice powder
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 – 1 tsp red chili powder (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except the shrimp. Once fully mixed, add shrimp and let marinade for at least 30 minutes. Grill on bbq if desired.
- For airy fry – oil spray the basket and assemble shrimp in a single layer then spray the shrimp and air fry for 4 minutes at 400F, flip the shrimp over, spray and air fry for another 2 minutes. Enjoy!