Ok guys here’s another easy air fryer recipe you’re gonna wanna try! Can you tell I’m slightly obsessed with air frying … lol … anyways … crispy delicious brussel sprouts to add to your list of air fryer side dishes! A handful of basic spices and you’re golden ! Check out my air fryer recipe guide on my feed for more ideas.
⁃ 1 lb brussel sprouts
⁃ 1–2 tbsp Olive oil
⁃ 1 tsp garlic powder
⁃ 1 tsp onion powder
⁃ 1/2 tsp paprika
⁃ Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat air fryer to 375F
2. Remove the outer layer of the brussel sprouts , wash, drain and dry .. trim the bottom and cut in half lengthwise.
3. Place in a large bowl and coat in olive oil.
4. Add all seasonings and mix well
5. Place in the air fryer basket (in batches) and cook for 15 minutes. Toss basket half way through . Keep an eye on the sprouts on the second half .
Additional spices or toppings – chili powder, Parmesan cheese 🙂
*** all air fryers are different – time and temp may vary ***