- 500g frozen mono / cassava
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1-2 tsp garlic paste or garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- Place frozen cassava in boiling water for 5 minutes. Once boiled, take aside on a plate until slightly cooled to touch. ( Do not over boil or it will get mushy).
- Add boiled and cooled cassava in a large bowl and add oil, and other spices and salt. Toss to coat well.
- Spray air fryer basket with oil and place cassava in a single layer in the basket. Spray cassava with oil too and air fryer at 380-390F for 15-17 minutes. Flip the cassava halfway through, spray again, and let the air frying finish.
- Serve with a sprinkle of chili powder on top or chaat masala. Enjoy!