Air fryer croutons ! You’ll never want to buy store bought croutons after you try these out. Perfectly golden and crispy ! You can adjust the seasoning to your taste, use gluten free bread or add any other dried herbs you like to make it your own
** I cubed my bread the night before and placed it on a cookie sheet to dry out **
• 1/2 loaf of stale sandwich or French bread
• 2 tsp garlic powder ( I like it garlicky )
• 1/4 tsp sea salt
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 1.5 tsp Italian seasoning
- Cut bread into half inch cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Add garlic powder, sea salt and Italian seasoning to the bowl. Drizzle olive oil over the bread and mix all together until the bread is evenly coated.
- Set air fryer to 400F and place seasoned bread cubes in the air fryer basket. Set timer for 5 minutes. Shake the basket at 2 1/2 minutes. You may need to cook an additional 2 minutes if not crispy enough but be sure to watch or they will burn.
- Let cool and serve over salad or soup.