- 1.5 pounds of white fish of your choice cut into strips
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- freshly ground pepper as per taste
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1.5 cups panko breadcrumbs
- lemon wedges for serving.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F
- In a large bowl or plate, mix together the flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper and chili powder.
- In a second plate, place the beaten egg. Finally the panko breadcrumbs in another separate dish.
- Pat dry the fish well. Dredge the pieces in the flour mixture, then egg and then the breadcrumbs.
- Spray the air fryer basket with oil, also spray both sides of the fish.
- Place the fish in a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden and crispy. Flip the fish in the basket halfway through.
- Serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce. Enjoy!