- 1 lb of red radishes- washed thoroughly and ends trimmed off
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder (optional)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes ( adjust to taste)
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the air fryer to 400F.
- Cut radishes in half.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl including the radishes-ensuring radishes are coated in spices and oil.
- Place radishes in the air fryer basket and cook for 15-20 minutes (time will depend on how soft or crunchy you prefer – adjust accordingly) and toss half way through. Enjoy over a salad or as a side.