Weeknight dinners just got easier! I mean who doesn’t want a great tasting meal at the table in less than 30 minutes… Hope your family loves this dish as much as mine does.
- 2-4 Ramen noodles cooked according to package directions and drained. Rinse under cold water to stop cooking process (discard seasoning in the package)
- 2 tbsp oil (I used avocado oil)
- 1 1/4 lb flank steak cut into thin strips
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 small head of broccoli cut into florets
- 1 green chili chopped (optional)
- 2 green onions chopped for garnish (optional)
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
Ingredients for the sauce
- 2 cloves galic minced or chopped
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp sriracha or hot sauce of your choice (adjust to your taste)
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- Whisk all the ingredients for the sauce and keep aside in a bowl.
- Heat lil in a large wok on medium high heat.
- Once heated, add beef strips and saute for a few minutes until seared.
- Take the beef out of the wok and onto a plate and keep aside.
- Add in broccoli and onions the wok and saute for a few minutes, add in green chilis if using and sauté again for 5 minutes.
- Add the beef back into the work and half the sauce. Mix well.
- Add is the cooked ramen and mix again. Stir in the remaining sauce and toss everything together until noodles are well coated. Simmer on very low heat covered for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions (optional) before serving and enjoy!