- 2 litres of whole milk ( or you can use any milk of your choice)
- 2 cans of evaporated milk
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 litre of vanilla ice cream softened
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp rose water
- Few drops of red food colouring
- Ice cubes
- 1 tbsp basil seeds soaked (optional )
- Chopped nuts for garnish (optional)
- Mix the three types of milk together with the vanilla essence until smooth.
- Gently mix in softened vanilla ice cream.
- Add food colouring until desired light pink colour and rose water if using.
- Stir in soaked basil seeds. Mix in ice cubes. Serve and enjoy!