- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I used a combo of mozzarella and cheddar)
- 1 cup + 4 tbsp milk (use the extra 4 tbsp as needed- mixture should be wet, and no dry flour left in the bowl)
- 1 stick of cold unsalted butter cut into cubes
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, garlic and onion powders and salt.
- Add cubed butter, use a fork to cut the butter into the flour until you have a crumbly texture.
- Add shredded cheese and mix.
- Now add the mild and using a wooden spoon or spatula, mix until just incorporated ( do not over mix).
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15- 18 minutes or until golden.
- Once baked and while still hot, add parsley to the melted butter and brush each biscuit. Enjoy!