- 1 medium head cauliflower – cut into small florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tap onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 scallion, finely sliced
- 2 to 3 lime wedges
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with the oil, salt, chili powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, cayenne powder and garlic powder.
4. Add florets to the baking sheet. Spread them out in a single layer.
5. Roast until the edges are crisp and brown and the insides are tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Stirring halfway .
6. Garnish with scallions and a squeeze of lime juice before serving .