So I think I might be a little obsessed with chili lime .. I mean how can you not be .. !?
I had to try making my own homemade tortilla chips ! Surprisingly it was easy and yummy and the kids raved about them !!
⁃ 12-14 mini yellow or white tortillas
⁃ 1-.5 tbsp olive oil
⁃ 1.5 tsp lime juice
⁃ 1/2 tsp chili powder – adjust to taste
⁃ 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Mix together oil, lime juice, salt and chili powder in a bowl.
3. Brush mixture over both sides of each tortilla.
4. Cut each corn tortilla into triangles (I used a pizza cutter )
5. Place triangles in a single layer on a baking sheet.
6. Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
7. They are done baking when they are crisp and golden. Enjoy !