Fresh and fast Chinese cucumber salad !
Spicy , tangy , sweet and savory .. you can’t go wrong with that ! I love eating cucumbers on its own but this just took it to the next level !
• 2 large garlic cloves minced
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
• 2 teaspoons soy sauce
• 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
• 1/2 to 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes(adjust to taste )
• 1 large cucumber (or a few small ones)
1. In a small bowl, stir the garlic, sea salt, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Let the marinade sit for 10 minutes.
2. Slice the cucumbers in half and slice the cucumber halves into thin slices. Transfer the cucumber slices to a bowl. Drizzle marinade over the cucumber and toss everything together. Serve immediately.