Here’s how I make Chocolate Chia Pudding in individual jars. These are a great delicious and nutritious option for a grab and go breakfast for busy morning. Get creative with the topping of your choice and enjoy!
Serves: 1 Prep time: 5 mins
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- Place all the ingredients in a wide mouth mason jar. Close the lid and shake.
- Keep in the fridge for 6-7 hours or overnight for best results.
- When ready to eat, top with your favourite toppings and enjoy.
Options for toppings:
- Chopped fresh berries or sliced bananas
- Chopped nuts
- Shredded cononut
- Chocolate chips or shaved chocolate
Note: I used 6 oz jars (purchased at the dollar store) for individual servings. Feel free to double or triple the recipe and make it in a bigger container to keep in the fridge and serve in bowls.