So to be honest, I’m not much of a breakfast person and I do prefer a savory breakfast over sweet .. I know .. weird…. but I can make an exception for these little savory egg muffins or crustless egg quiches. I kept it very simple but flavorful … you can use whatever you have on hand .. a great way to clear out the fridge too!
– 6 eggs
– 1/2 onion diced
– 1 Jalepeno diced
– Salt and pepper
– 1/4 tsp garlic powder
– 1 tsp dried parsley
– 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Grease muffin tin generously with oil or use silicone muffin tin – very important!
- Sauté onions and Jalepeno in a little bit of oil until slightly softened – set aside
- Whisk eggs in a bowl , add salt and pepper, parsley , garlic powder
- Divide onion and Jalepeno mixture evenly into muffin wells
- Pour egg mixture into the filled wells – stir each well .
- Top with a little bit of cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes . Enjoy !!