- 2 cups Pancake mix
- 1.5 cups water or milk
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground cinammon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, and all the ground spices.
- Now add in water and mix well until fairly smooth.
- Add in molasses and maple syrup if using.
- Heat a non stick pan on med heat and brush the pan with a little bit of butter.
- Ladle about a 1/4 cup of the batter and pour in the pan, once the top starts to bubble, flip and cook for another 1 or 2 minutes until lightly brown.
- Repeat the process until all the mixture is used up.
- Serve with maple syrup, whipped cream, powdered sugar or your fav frosting. Enjoy!