- 2.5 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and levelled )
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Stick unsalted butter- melted but cooled
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 heaping cup greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup oat milk ( or milk of your choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 425F, and line tray with cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together melted butter, sugar, eggs, yogurt, oat milk and vanilla and then add in the dry ingredients until just mixed.
- Add chocolate chips and fold Into the batter throughout.
- Divide the batter into the 12 muffin cups- you can fill them all the way to the top and bake at 425F for 5 minutes, then turn the oven down to 375F and bake for another 14-15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy warm or room temp.