- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 med potato cut in half then thinly sliced
- 2 med tomatoes diced
- 2 bunches of green onions chopped (about 12 stalks)
- 1 full handful of chopped cilantro (I like to add lots)
- 1-2 green chilies chopped
- 1 tsp salt (adjust to taste)
- In a pot on med heat, add oil.
- Once hot, add green onions and saute until slightly soft.
- Add in potatoes and saute for a few minutes.
- Now add tomatoes and stir well.
- Then add green chilies, salt and cilantro. Mix until well combined.
- Turn heat down to low and cover with lid.
- Simmer until potatoes are soft and cooked.
- Serve with roti or paratha. Enjoy!
**For step by step method, check out @thismomskitchen on instagram