- 12 oz package of frozen chopped guvar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1-2 green chilies diced
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 cup water
- Few fresh chopped cilantro leaves for garnish
- Heat oil in a pot on medium heat.
- Add onion and saute until soft and translucent.
- Add guvar and saute for a few minutes.
- Add green chilies, cover and let simmer on med low for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add powdered spices, salt, garlic ginger pastes and a 1/4 cup of water. Mix well.
- Cover with a lid and let cook on low until guvar is tender and cooked. Enjoy with roti.