- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 apples washed and chopped into bite sized pieces or sliced ( any variety of apples)
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar or sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinanmon
- chopped nuts for garnish (optional)
- shredded unsweetened coconut for garnish (optional)
- scoop of ice cream for serving (optional)
- Turn Instant Pot on saute mode.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter when instant pot reads “hot”.
- Once the butter has melted, add in apples, lemon juice, cinnamon and coconut sugar and mix well.
- Close the lid and position valve on ‘seal’. Cook on manual high pressure for 1 minute then quick release once completed.
- Give everything a good stir and dish out onto a serving dish. Garnish with nuts and shredded coconut and serve with ice cream if desired. Enjoy!