So if you’re like me and sometimes just want appetizers for dinner then this one is for you !! Jalepeno poppers ! These bad boys are delicious!
- 12 Fresh jalapeños
- 8 oz Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Cream cheese, room temp
- 10 Pieces thick cut bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 1 green onion diced
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 cup Panko
1. Preheat oven to 350° Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine the parmesan cheese, cream cheese, crumbled bacon, green onion , garlic, paprika ,salt, and pepper and paprika
3. Using kitchen gloves or a plastic grocery sack to protect your hands, halve each jalapeño lengthwise. Remove seeds and membranes using a paring knife. Spoon cheese mixture evenly into each jalapeño half.
4. Melt butter and pour over panko. Toss to coat. Sprinkle or press down on panko mix evenly over each popper. Place the peppers, cut side up, on a baking sheet and bake on the bottom rack until the cheese has melted, jalapeños have softened and panko is golden brown. About 30 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.