hrimp shrimp shrimp!! I can never get enough!! This recipe is super easy and fast and can be served with anything !! I served this spicy lemony garlicky shrimp dish with my mushroom risotto and it was super tasty ! Try it out and tell me what you think.
- 1 lb shrimp deveined and shelled
- 1/2 tbsp Olive oil and 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Chili flakes ( to your liking )
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 -2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 chili powder ( optional )
- Garnish with cilantro or parsley
- Place shrimp in a large bowl and add salt , pepper , paprika , chili powder and mix well.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add garlic to sauté for a few minutes (make sure not to burn )
- Add shrimp and let cook for 2-3 minutes, flipping once until cooked and no longer pink- add chili flakes and mix well.
- Take the pan off the heat and drizzle with lemon juice and garnish with cilantro . Enjoy !