A simple herby potato salad with a punch of flavour in every single bite!
⁃ 3 pounds mini red potatoes boiled and cut in quarters or halves
⁃ Handful of fresh chopped cilantro
⁃ 1/2 handful of fresh chopped dill
⁃ 2 tbsp dried parsley
⁃ 1/2 red onion sliced
⁃ 2 tsp Dijon mustard or spicy mustard
⁃ 1/2 cup olive oil
⁃ 1 tsp kosher salt
⁃ Pepper to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl or jar and keep aside.
2. Once the potatoes are boiled and fork tender, drain and place them in a large bowl .
3. While the potatoes are still hot , pour the dressing in and toss gently until well coated .
4. Add in onions and again toss well .
5. Add in fresh and dried herbs . Mix again gently .
6. Add a squeeze of lemon juice before serving . Enjoy !