- 12 Oreos cookies + 3 tbsp crushed Oreos + more for garnish if desired
- 1 8oz package cream cheese (room temp)
- 2 eggs (room temp)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Place one cookie in each liner.
- In a medium bowl with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer, whisk together the cream cheese and sugar until well incorporated.
- Add in 1 egg at a time and vanilla until the mixture is homogenous.
- Fold in crushed Oreos kept aside.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture into the cupcake liner evenly until all the mixture is used up.
- Garnish with additional crushed Oreos or leave as is and bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Let the cheesecake bites cool completely then place in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Top with whipped cream or additional Oreos for serving if desire. Enjoy!