One of my favourite appetizers for bbq is pineapple salsa ! If you haven’t tried it then you’re missing out. The intense sweetness of the pineapple combined with the heat of the jalapeños is a match made in heaven ..
here’s how I make it 🙂
- 1 small pineapple or 2 cups diced pineapple-
- 1 big jalepeno seeded and diced ( more if you like more heat )
- 1 small red bell pepper finely diced
- Few mint leaves chopped
- Few cilantro leaves chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4-1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Chilli flakes as garnish if desired
Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and mix well . Serve with your favorite chips!!