- 2 cups rolled oats (gluten free)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray oil in an oven safe baking dish. Place the bananas in the dish and mash them completely.
- Pour the oats over the mashed bananas. Now add milk and chia seeds. Mix well.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix again. Place the raspberries over oats mixture and bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!
- peanut butter or any nut butter
- regular milk chocolate chips
- ground flax
- chopped nuts
- hemp seeds
- other fruits such as blueberries, blackberries, chopped apples, strawberries