- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chili powder ( optional)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and ground black pepper as per taste
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the acorn squash in half and remove the seeds using a spoon.
- Lay the half acorn squash cut side down on a cutting board and slice into 1/4 inch slices parallel to the stem.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except fresh parsley- making sure all the squash is nicely covered with oil and spices – use a spoon or your hands.
- Arrange the slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes, or until fork tender . Enjoy as a side to any meal.