This should be dinner tonight! If you have 30 minutes, you can make this meal … you can use pre-made fajita seasoning if you’re in a pinch or use the spice blend I included below .
⁃ 1 -1/2 pound chicken breast- cut in strips
⁃ 2 tbsp olive oil
⁃ 1 red pepper- cut into strips
⁃ 1 orange pepper- cut into strips
⁃ 1 yellow pepper – cut into strips
⁃ 1/2 red onion sliced
⁃ Lime juice ( garnish )
⁃ Chopped cilantro ( garnish )
Spice blend –
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder- adjust according to taste
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper1 tsp pepper
*** the amount of spice blend this makes is good for 2 batches of fajitas .. you can add as much or as little as you want and store the rest in a clean jar for later use***
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a large bowl , mix the chicken , oil, peppers, onions and fajita seasoning .
- Spread mixture on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is good through .
- Squeeze lime juice over top and garnish with cilantro . Enjoy !