- 4 cups brussel sprouts – steamed or boiled until fork tender
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (optional)
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Thoroughly wash Brussel sprouts and steam or boil until fork tender.
- Mix the Brussel sprouts with olive oil and seasonings until well coated.
- Spread them out onto the prepared sheet. Use the bottom of a cup or a glass to smash them flat.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese turns golden brown and the edges crisp up. Enjoy!