- 2-3 Chicken breasts cubed (approx 1 lb)
- 2 tbsp cornstarch ( enough to coat all chicken)
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder ( add more if you want spicy)
- 1 green chili diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4-5 garlic cloves finely minced
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Season the chicken cubes with salt and pepper, add in cornstarch and coat the chicken. Keep aside.
- Heat a large non stick skillet or a pan. Add oil and butter. Once butter is melted, add in chicken. Now add Italian seasoning, paprika, and chili powder. Cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Move the chicken to one side of the pan and add garlic to the other side. Add more oil or butter if need be and sauté for a few minutes until fragrant ( do not burn), add diced chili and mix. Now mix the chicken in and stir well.
- Once chicken is cooked, turn off the head and squeeze lemon juice on top. Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro. Enjoy! **I like to serve this with some lemon couscous and roasted veggies *