A delicious no bake dessert that takes about 10 minutes to put together and does not contain eggs. A perfect combo of coffee and chocolate that you won’t be able to resist.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup marscapone cheese
- 2 packs of lady finger cookies ( Savoiardi)
- 1 cup strong coffee or espresso cooled
- cocoa powder for dusting
- In a large bowl, whip together the cream, sugar and vanilla extract until nice and fluffy.
- Add in marscapone cheese and blend again until smooth. Keep that aside.
- Soak lady fingers gently in the coffee one by one and place it in a single layer in a 9×9 square pan until bottom is covered.
- Spread half of the whipped mixture on top of the cookies. Now add another layer of the soaked cookies on top of that and finish off with the rest of the whipped mixture, spread until smooth.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Dust with cocoa powder generously just before serving. Enjoy!
Made this quickly in an afternoon when I was expecting company. They all loved it.!!!
Thank you Susan for trying it out. I’m so happy to hear everyone enjoyed it 🙂