- 2 lbs boneless skinless thighs
- 1 cup cilantro (leaves and stems- about 1/2 a bunch)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chili powder or 1 jalepeno
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp black pepper
- cilantro leaves
- lime wedges
- Add all the marinade ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place chicken in a bowl or a ziploc bag and pour in the marinade and mix util well coated. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Bake the chicken on a parchment lined sheet for 25-30 minutes or until fully cooked. Check with a digital thermometer to ensure internal temp reaches 165F.
- Cook the chicken on the grill for 4-5 minutes on each side . You may need to move chicken from low heat at first to higher temp . Check with a digital thermometer to ensure internal temp reaches 165F. Enjoy!